Divorce, Matrimonial & Family Law Attorneys

Susan Lampert & Associates
(847) 562-8780

Call Me For Consultation

Latest Firm News


Susan Lampert selected as Super Lawyer - Illinois 2018, and proud to be selected Super Lawyer three years in a row.

When Can You Modify Your Parenting Agreement?

Once a child custody order is in place, you and your child's other parent are expected to comply with the schedules and division of responsibilities set out in the order and parenting plan. However, we all know that situations can change, and it may become more difficult for one or both parents to follow an order that once worked smoothly.

Click here to read the rest of the article.


Email Us »
Change Preferences »
Add A Friend »

Susan Lampert & Associates
747 Lake Cook Rd. Suite 217-E
Deerfield, IL 60015
Tel: (847) 562-8780
Email: info@susanlampertlaw.com

Linkedin Facebook

Important Information. The information contained in this newsletter, and any related web page(s), is for general information purposed, by its nature, and does not contain any legal or tax advice. It is written to be accurate and educational. This newsletter may not be construed as legal or tax advice, or solicitation for legal or tax services of any kind. For this reason, no attorney-client relationship is created, and no one should take any legal, tax or other action, based on the information contained in this newsletter or any related web page(s), until having consulted competent professional advisor(s) and attorney(s). Some links in the newsletter may lead to other places on the worldwide web, that are for informational references only. We do not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites. Nothing contained in this newsletter and any related web page(s) is intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. No information contained this newsletter and any related web page(s)relating to any federal tax matter may be used by any person to support the promotion or marketing or to recommend any federal tax matter. Taxpayer(s) should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor with respect to any federal tax transaction or matter described in this newsletter and any related web page(s).